In these trying times, we at Blue Air One remain focused on the continuity of our services while taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
We want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to get through this fluid situation safely.
Please know that despite the situation, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
WHAT STEPS ARE WE TAKING?
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
At Blue Air One, we care about your health and safety. That’s why we are fully prepared to continue serving your comfort needs as we navigate through this difficult time. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!